A NEW AND EXCITING DANCE YEAR IS UPON US!
CLASSES STARTED SEPTEMBER 11TH!
Your child will learn the art of dance, gain confidence, develop poise and stamina, improve coordination, and have fun! At the Dance Connection we emphasize correct terminology, technique and training through our teaching methods. .
The Dance Connection instructors are always willing to answer any questions or address any concerns. If you need to discuss anything with them, please do so before or after class. You can also leave a note for them at the desk or e-mail the studio and they will call you at a time that is more convenient.
Front Desk Hours
Mon.-Thurs. 5:00-8:00 pm
Fridays – Closed
Saturdays-By Appt. only
If we are not there, please leave us a note and we will get back to you.
Tuition is due by the first of each month and will be deducted from your account on the 2nd or 3rd of each month if not paid through your portal.
Auto-pay for all fees (including costumes)– must have credit or debit card info on file.
Can I still pay in advance or in partial payments before the total amount will be due?
Yes! You can pay through your portal at anytime or at the studio. Credit from fundraisers and other things will come off the total when they are entered.
Customer Portal: How do I set up my customer portal?
- Go to our website: www.danceconnection-rosemount.com
- 2. Click on: current students portal
- 3. Enter your e-mail address and password. If you do not have a password, click on forgot my password. This will then send an e-mail with a temporary password.
- 4. This will bring you to your portal and you will be able to click on register my student and then it will lead you to payment options.
- 5. To change or add your debit or credit card information, click on my account.
Monthly Newsletter : As a way of communication, newsletters will be done every month. They will be e-mailed, available at the front desk, posted on the bulletin board, and can be accessed on our website at www.danceconnection-rosemount.com
New Dance Connection Apparel!
Dance Connection sweatshirts, sweatpants, dance bags, etc. will only be ordered 2 times during the year, typically November and February. We are working on getting new items so watch for them soon! Just pick up an order form at the table under the hanging clothes. They make great birthday and Christmas gifts!
Used Dance Shoes
If you would like to sell your old dance shoes, please secure them together (Ziploc bags work awesome!) and place them on the used shoe rack. Make sure you have your name, size, and price on EACH SHOE (or on the bag) by using masking tape or duct tape. YOU ARE SELLING THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. We are not responsible for them if they are missing or stolen.
We will only sell used shoes for students who are currently enrolled in classes at the Dance Connection. If you need to buy shoes, please do so before or after class.
***When a pair of shoes is sold a credit of 50% of the total cost will be credited to your account.
If you forget your shoes DO NOT take them from the used shoe rack. These shoes are for sale and not to borrow. We do have shoes to borrow, but please be honest and return them.
The Dance Connection is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please label all dance shoes and bags. If you are missing something, check the lost and found basket found by the bulletin board.
Regular attendance is essential for proper dance development. Tuition remains the same regardless of absence. Classes can be made up by attending the same class on another night. Please contact the studio if your child will be absent.
If you decide you can no longer attend dance classes, please put it in writing and give it to your teacher or leave it at the front desk. This way you won’t get a bill for tuition by mistake.
Our annual fundraiser will begin September 11th. If you are interested you can pick up more information at the front desk. Your profit is 40% of what you sell and may be used towards anything BUT recital pictures, recital tickets and recital DVD movies.
THANK YOU to the parents and students who volunteered to help at our dance recital last June. Without your help it would not have run so smoothly! If you forgot to order a recital DVD you can still get one by going to the website:trayersphotography.com
1 .No food or drinks are allowed on the dance studio floors.
- Please help keep our carpeting clean and ant free by leaving the flavored juice boxes and pop at home. If you spill something, please pick it up. The carpets were just cleaned!
- We do sell snacks and water bottles at the front desk. Please be mindful of the crumbs they may leave. The ants love them, too!
- THE STUDIO DOORS WILL BE LOCKED 10 MINUTES AFTER THE LAST DANCE CLASS IS
FINISHED FOR THE EVENING. Please be on time to pick up your kids.
- All shoes and dancewear should be marked with your child’s name on them. Each student is responsible for their personal belongings. We can’t return shoes to you if your name is not in them.
- Students enrolled in dance classes are not allowed in the Karate facility unless taking lessons there or accompanied by a parent.