Don’t forget – competition teams dress rehearsal is this Sunday, February 10th. With the first group dancing at noon sharp.
- Parents are not required to be at this rehearsal unless they need to help their dancer change costumes or need alterations done. It would be helpful for all of the Petite Stars and Mini Stars parent’s to be there because they are younger.
- Attention all girls on the Allstars and Elite teams – a representative from Creative Hair Designs will be at the studio 12:45-1:45 pm to help choose the correct color for the bang extension hair pieces you will be wearing with your costumes.
- All Superstar and Mini Star dancers who do not have the curly pony hair pieces from last year will get their color chosen during this dress rehearsal or in class.
- All dancers should come with their hair in a ponytail or high bun, except for the Petite Stars.
- Please bring all rhinestone jewelry, hair pieces, etc.. that you may have. We will order pieces for new members at this time.
- Dancers do not need to wear makeup at this time.
- Please wear old tan tights and bring appropriate shoes.
- Costumes do not have to be rhinestoned by this rehearsal.
- All teams will be assigned a dressing room to change in. Please look for the signs on the first and third studio. All boys can change in the men’s restroom. Ladies, please do not use the men’s restroom to change in.
Lastly, if anyone is available to help with the set up on and clean up afterwards please let Melissa know.
Download the COMPETITION TEAM DRESS REHEARSAL SCHEDULE