- Please let us know if you will not be in class. We really count on each student being there each week.
- ALL lessons must be paid for whether taken or not. There are makeup lessons for most levels.
For those participating in the recital only. Please note that the recital is optional.
- Costumes cost range from $80 – $95 per class.
- Costumes include the costume, tights, hairpieces and accessories.
- Please see the tuition and fees page for a breakdown of costume fees according to class.
- Costume payments will be automatically deducted from your account on file.
- Costumes are non-refundable and non-returnable, however, they may be exchanged for a different size for a fee of $25.
- Competition Lines, Adult classes and boys classes will be determined later.
- Reminder: Students may participate in our annual September fundraiser to earn credit toward costumes, dance shoes, Dance Connection apparel and recital t-shirts. (Cannot be used for recital pictures, tickets or videos)
- All students must wear a leotard and tights, capri or jazz pants in order for the instructor to make necessary body alignment corrections. No baggy t -shirts, shorts or jeans allowed. Hair must be secured back.
- Please help keep our waiting room safe and clean: No throwing balls, playing tag, etc. in the waiting room. If there is roughhousing and any damage to the studio or injury to other persons trying to watch class, they will be asked to leave immediately and charged for any damages.
- All dancers and siblings of dancers under the age of 9 must be supervised by an adult in the lobby area when they are not in class.
- The studio and its employees are not licensed to operate as a daycare.
- If a student is misbehaving in class and it is disruptive to the other dancers who are trying to learn, they will be given one warning. If they continue to disrupt the class, they will be asked to leave.
- Dancers must get permission from instructor/choreographer to perform routines learned at The Dance Connection at other venues such as pageants, school talent shows and posted on Facebook or YouTube.
The studio policies form must be printed, signed (download a copy of the studio policies) and turned in with your registration form.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our Rosemount studio policies, please call 651-423-2885 or contact us online today.