Join us this summer at the Dance Connection! We offer multiple camps and class opportunities to allow your dancer to maintain what was learned during the fall season or to further their experience in a new discipline, or by auditioning for one of our award-winning competition lines!
All one week dance camps listed below will consist of:
Ballet Intensive: 9:00 am – Noon
Tap, jazz, contemporary, modern, hip hop, musical theatre and lyrical classes from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Guest teachers will be brought in to teach the afternoon camps.
- All classes will also include jumps and turns, hip hop, lyrical, modern, strengthening and wellness classes.
- All camps are open to dancers who have at least two years of tap / jazz experience.
- Students must bring their own lunch Monday thru Thursday and pizza will be provided on Friday. A healthy snack will also, be provided every day.
Camp 1: July 17-21: 9am-5pm (Ages 9-18 years) This is also Comp team audition camp
Camp 2: July 24-28; 9am-5pm (Ages 9-18 years) This is also Comp team audition camp
TUITION FOR ENTIRE WEEK:
- All Day: $265/Both ballet & tap/jazz portion
- Half Day: $140/Ballet only or tap/jazz only
STARS CAMP 1 (Ages 7-9)
- July 17-21: 1:00-5:00 pm
STARS CAMP 2 (Ages 7-9)
- July 24-28: 1:00-5:00 pm
MINI CAMP 1 (Ages 5-7)
- July 17-19: 9:30 am – Noon
MINI CAMP 2 (Ages 5-7)
- July 24-26: 9:30 am – Noon
Students in the Stars and Mini camp will learn ballet, jazz, hip hop and tap technique. A snack will be available each day and they will be able to do a fun activity on the last day.
DANCE CONNECTION SUMMER CLASS SCHEDULE 2017
June 14 – July 26
No Classes held on the week of July 4th.
6 Week Summer Session
June 10-July 15 $75 / session / per class $10 discount if taking more than one class.
- 3-4 years old – Wednesdays 5:15-6:00 pm Creative Kids – a class teaching the beginning basics of tap, ballet, creative movement all with lots of TLC!
- 5-6 years old – Wednesdays 6:00-6:45 pm Tap/Pre-Ballet – one level up from Creative kids, dancers will learn the basics of tap, ballet, creative movement all with lots of TLC!
- 6-10 years old – Wednesdays 6:45-7:30 pm Beginning hip hop – learn the basics of the most popular style of dance right now.
- 6-10 years old – Wednesdays 7:30-8:30 pm Tap/Beginning jazz – dancers will learn more tap technique and the basics of jazz.
Interested in auditioning for our award winning competition lines? Just e-mail us for a separate brochure.
2 Week Ballet and Jazz Technique Intensives June 12-22
- 1 hour class – $35 (2 week session)
- 1.75 hour class – $45 (2 week session)
- 2 hours – $65 (2 week session)
- 3 hours – $95 (2 week session)
- 4 hours – $125 (2 week session)
- Unlimited – $185 (2 week session)
Jazz Technique A – (Ages 12-18 years)
Must have at least 4 years of steady ballet and jazz tech training. Class will include stretching, strengthening exercises and will work on jumps, leaps, turns and extensions in various ways.
- Tuesday – 4:00-5:30 pm
- Wednesday – 7:30-9:00 pm
Jazz Technique B – (Ages 9-15 years)
Must have at least 4 years of steady ballet and jazz tech training. Class will include stretching, strengthening exercises and will work on proper technique of jumps, leaps, turns and extensions in various ways.
- Monday – 5:45-7:15 pm
- Tuesday – 8:00-9:30 pm
Ballet A – (Ages 7-11 yrs) – Beginning / Intermediate level
- Tuesday – 4:30-5:30 pm
- Thursday – 4:30-5:30 pm
Ballet B – (Ages 9-12 yrs) – Must have at least two years of ballet class experience.
- Tuesday – 7:30-9:00 pm
- Thursday – 5:30-7:30 pm
Ballet C – (Ages 12 yrs and up) – Must have at least three years of ballet class experience.
- Tuesday – 5:30-7:30 pm
- Thursday – 7:30-9:30 pm